High density polythene (HDPE) is an especially versatile plastic that offers a good form of advantages. It’s one among the foremost usually used plastics within the People's Republic of Bangladesh, found in everything from milk containers to looking carts. HDPE is that the material of selection for trenchless construction as it’s proof against mold, mildew, decomposition and insects that makes it an excellent material for underground pipes.
The properties of HDPE create it a wonderful material for piping. The Plastic Pipe Institute calls HDPE “a value effective resolution for a broad vary of piping issues in municipal, industrial, marine, mining, landfill, duct and agricultural applications.” HDPE contains a history of use within the oil and gas business and contains a low repair frequency. It long lasting and weather resistant, and doesn’t leak harmful chemicals into the soil or water.
- Safety of potable water and long-term reliability
- Resistance to corrosion, tuberculation, deposits
- Flexibility to speed installations
- Freeze-break resistance
- Lightweight, easy to transport
- Low scrap value, avoiding jobsite theft
- Durability and toughness to survive jobsite installations
- No flame used for joining, with many fitting and joining options
- Recyclable, eco-friendly material
- Heat fusible for virtually leak-free performance
, HDPE piping systems are used as the ground loops for ground source geothermal applications, also known as earth energy or geo-exchange systems.
For other applications of HDPE piping systems, please refer to the webpages of RGE’s other divisions
- Pipe Grades- industrial and pressure pipe / gas pipe/ drinking water pipe/ relining , fittings, pressure less pipes
- Injection Grades- Injection molding / Engineering leisure & sport equipment/ crates / Engineering parts/ closures
- Monofilament Grades- Wire & cable insulation/ Monofilaments / ropes / fish netting / geotextiles / cavil engineering/ yarns/ Tapes / netting / bag / packaging tubes / film extrusion / blending/ partner / film for laminating/ Stretched films / tapes for production of high strength knitted and woven
- Blow molding Grades- Jerry can / general purpose grad for large containers/ Small blow molding / bottles / containers (up to 10 lit)/ Small blow molding / bottles / containers (up to 5 lit)/ packaging of pharmaceuticals & surfactants
- Film Grades- Film extrusion / Blending partner/ (refuse) bags /carrier bags/ Film extrusion / Blending partner/ (refuse) bags /carrier/bags/wrapping films sheets/ heavy duty packaging